- Prices from 636,000 GBP.
- Ready in Q4 2018
- Anthology Hoxton Press comprising of two hexagonal towers of 16 and 20 storeys.
- Located a short walk from the tech hub of Old Street on the edge of Zones 1–2 with excellent links to Underground, Overground and Crossrail services.
- Loans up to 70%
- Zone 1
- LONDON – UK
- Excellent psf in Zone1
- Proven developer
- 1 Commercial building
- Purpose built retail and office parade split over five floors.
- Build in 1960, last core refurbished in 1986
- Total area of 10,482.02 sq m (112,827 sq ft).
- Leasehold 250 years
- 6 major tenants with excellent financial standing (5A 1, B&D rating)
- Major tenant is the UK government
- Rental net income £754,827.51 per annum
- ASKING PRICE is £10,700,000 (Yield is 7.05%)
- Re-placement costs £15,200,000
- A tax purchase scheme may available
- Added Value – planning permission for 2 additional floors
- 42 residential units in City Center of Manchester
- 1 & 2 bed room apartments
- 5% rental yield
- Under-supply of units in the city center
- Ready and tenanted
- Community atrium / Hotel atmosphere
- In-house Gym
- Middle term investment (7-10 years)
- Solid capital gain potential (City Center / FIRST STREET)
- City Center grow by 12% YOY
- 1 bed rooms starting GBP 184,000
- 2 bed rooms starting GBP 252,000